In need of a saviour...

Dukestar25

Mmm... a bit too far but thanks anyway :wink: Oh, on the subject of, Have you seen this?http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... _full.y=11I'd fathom it's not too far from you, it's automatic, MOT'd and cheap, fancy it?

Yes, i mentioned it in the automatic to the people thread, i went down on saturday to have a nosey, quite a bit of rust and no PAS, steering incredibly heavy, but will take less than 395 for it to get rid, they also have a cosmetically challenged golf too, but thats well up on the miles. Hopefully ( if my father in law sorts out the details) getting a P10 primeraa.

Guest greenvanman

My mate bought one of these a couple of years back for very little money indeed, I drove it back from Blackburn to Leeds and while not the quickest thing on 4 wheels it was a pleasant enough old barge. He had it for a year or so and had no bother from it at all, the worst thing being the terrible fuel consumption (no wonder some people LPG'd them) of 20mpg at best.

Yes, i mentioned it in the automatic to the people thread, i went down on saturday to have a nosey, quite a bit of rust and no PAS, steering incredibly heavy, but will take less than 395 for it to get rid, they also have a cosmetically challenged golf too, but thats well up on the miles. Hopefully ( if my father in law sorts out the details) getting a P10 primeraa.

Not a problem, hope the Primera works out for you (and of course, post a few piccies too) :D