Just had to show you my new sexy Swede

caprighia

What kind of gear knob is that?

:lol::lol: Yak Yak YakThat Saab Sir is a hell of a buy for two hundred notes, Recently I needed a sub 500 quid car to get me 3000 miles across Europe and could not for the life of me find anything here in Jersey that wasn't a ropey knackered sh!tbox, I would've loved that at double the wonga so I say nice one.what does she drive like? the only professional involvement I've had with these have been to do with the ignition switch causing trouble.

Looks mean in black AX.Took me half an hour to even find the ignition switch Mr Meister-those wacky Swedes put it by the soddin gear stick - tut.

It's got Viggen bumpers and 17" alloys fitted.I'm making a mental note to remember where the ignition is and not bust the key on the steering cowl! :lol:

If you leave your seatbelt off, your door open, your key in the ignition, you allow your washer fluid to run low, the boot open, the lights on, the kettle on, a knife in the fork section of the cutlery tray.... etcmay only effect later ones, with the 'SID3' trip computer, but from turning the ignition on unless you are seated in the upright position with your tray table secured and your seatbelt on expect harassment.

and if it has the little rad warning sign to tell you you have not got your seatbelt on, which is located near the rear view mirror, don't stick your finger on it to cover it up* as it gets bloody hot*dont ask me how I found this out, I just decided to try it one day......

No, that's the second-level warning. trying to cover it up with your finger burns a small seatbelt symbol into your flesh, serving as a more permenant reminder to buckle up.I did notice those though, a mate has had a couple (900 and a 9-5 I think) and I loved the little aircraft touches - night panel, overheat seatbelt sign, stewardess with a filthy smile and turbulence at 25,000ft.

No, that's the second-level warning. trying to cover it up with your finger burns a small seatbelt symbol into your flesh, serving as a more permenant reminder to buckle up.

I did notice those though, a mate has had a couple (900 and a 9-5 I think) and I loved the little aircraft touches - night panel, overheat seatbelt sign, stewardess with a filthy smile and turbulence at 25,000ft.

The black panel option is quite nifty!

Posted Image

ah,ive had four saabs over the years.my faves??B reg 900 GLi,327.000 miles,sold for same money as sold-£400.still going strong....my last one,a 9000 aero.blisteringly fast,especially going to germany,spain,etc to see our various customers.my then 10 year old daughter saying"fuck em,dad,turbo it,and show em what the bootlid looks like".she never seaks like that any other time......

fully agree mr cubicle and ax rescuer,is that the turbo nutcase model?we have a customer with a 95 aero,very well spoken middle aged chap,reckons 1 pair of pirelli pzero nero tyres-read;f@@king expensive for every 6 tank fulls of petrol when hes enjoying himself.can price them monday morning,if you like......