1991 Honda Civic saloon automatic Forth Sell

Cavcraft

Evening shiters, check this honey* out!

1991 Honda Civic 1.4GL automatic saloon

MOT March 2016

Taxed to get you home (if you get here within the next three days)

Only done 78,000 miles, or something like that.

Had a truly mind boggling £319.57 spent on it in Feb this year!

A further £75 was spent on two tyres in March and all tyres are as new

Power steering

Central locking

Electric sunroof

Electric windows

I've driven it 3.5 miles and it seems ok, will try and do a bit more miles in it tomorrow

It's got numerous scratches, probably some dents and rust spots, and the n/s/r wheel arch has been at least primed and probably filled underneath that.

post-18246-0-11338100-1438098597.jpg

post-18246-0-23368300-1438098630.jpg

post-18246-0-55937900-1438099049.jpg

post-18246-0-53028300-1438099073.jpg

post-18246-0-70228800-1438099103.jpg

post-18246-0-82778900-1438099152.jpg

£259.99 cash on collection (from Chester) if it's collected before Saturday, otherwise the price will have to go up to a heady £275 as I'll have to tax it, then lose a month which in truth I CBA doing unless I have to.

If I hadn't just bought a ropey Toyota for the daily run to the train station I'd be all over this.

GLWTS etc, but I can't see this being difficult to shift.

Has Cavcraft got a new supplier of automobiles? as the recent batch has been a notch above the usual fodder.

It could do with going by Sat at 10.00am, or I'll have to put it ins storage for a week, which isn't a problem.

I welcome all un-resistance to buy this.

I'm going to say injection. Not because I know that it is, but because I want you to buy it.

The truthful answer is that I don't know, but it does have a manual choke which I think must make it carb? 

Such a nice looking car, if you're around on Sunday I can come down and have a look! I'm away on Friday and Saturday otherwise I'd come down.

The 1.4 doesn't have a carb - it has a dual carb! The banger racers seem to like them. :)

(Or can come down prior to Sunday).

Such a nice looking car, if you're around on Sunday I can come down and have a look! I'm away on Friday and Saturday otherwise I'd come down.

The 1.4 doesn't have a carb - it has a dual carb! The banger racers seem to like them. :)

(Or can come down prior to Sunday).

Today (evening) or tomorrow or Friday afternoon and evening are fine, otherwise I'm afraid it'll be two weeks after. I might have a (very) little time spare Sat morning if you can get here handy though.

This is a shameless reminder of this still being for sale. I attempted to tell the missus it'd be ideal for a holiday in Norfolk, whereupon we might be better off coming home in Wuvvum's van, but I got that look.

The fact this hasn't sold yet for £260 is proof positive that this is the worst place in the world to sell a car and the best place in the world to buy. Presumably because everyone on here has too many cars already.

This is a shameless reminder of this still being for sale. I attempted to tell the missus it'd be ideal for a holiday in Norfolk, whereupon we might be better off coming home in Wuvvum's van, but I got that look.

Was the look a Nor, Fuck that look?