NISSAN PRIMERA 2.0 GT LE FOAR SHAIL, £300

Mr_Bo11ox

Yo, I have too many cars again and much as I love this one I think its place in the fleet has been gobbled up by the Volvo 760 which is 'me' all over. I need to adjust my car/money balance due to clearing off in my camper van fairly soon.

P1070199.jpg

P1070198.jpg

Primera 2.0 GT LE, has got a few blebs but still presentable, goes like the clappers and and 100% reliable, 9 months MOT. I have had this for a year and a bit and did a fairly serious weldfest on it for last years MOT. I have done 20-odd thousand miles in this including trips abroad and its flippin ace. Amazingly responsive and sharp to drive, I feel like a winner when I blast away from a roundabout in it, wasting 95% of other traffic. Done about 128,000 miles. Sits at 100-110 mph steady as you like. Does 38mpg average. Grey leather trim in decent nick but has a split in the drivers seat, not chronic like. Front tyres past their best, will need changing fairly soon I think. Everything works on it!!! Stainless steel hi-flow manifold & downpipe. Price: £300 no offers. For more photos and all my adventures with this car see here: http://autoshite.com/topic/14760-reg-nutsacks-top-ten-2-litre-beaters-primera-towbar-fitting-bish-bosh/?p=557089

Price is £300 NO OFFERS, car is in Nantwich Cheshire, PM me or call O78OO 9O2396

Absolutely no room for this, so not for me, but would like to say that a (Japanese) company that I used to work for in Accrington had five of these as company cars. Never missed a beat and all of them had over 200,000 miles on the clock before they got moved on. Great cars!

If I hadn't just spent £200 on a stainless exhaust and £100 on an alloy throttle body, I would have snapped your hand off!

That's such a mega bargain! Seen many worse ones sell at double the money.

I'm gutted that I can't have this.

Torn between hoping someone doesn't buy this and hoping someone does. My Vectra is defo going shit out at the next MOT and this would be an ideal replacement.