My Vehicular Activities

michael1703

Fucksakes, I know Michael personally, and I know he isn't like that face to face, this is another storm in a teacup that has blown well out of all proportion, we've lost a shite friendly MOT man and spanner monkey in East Anglia, on top of the untimely passing of OldFord, give me strength

Fucksakes, I know Michael personally, and I know he isn't like that face to face, this is another storm in a teacup that has blown well out of all proportion, we've lost a shite friendly MOT man and spanner monkey in East Anglia, on top of the untimely passing of OldFord, give me strength

We've not lost him, he's stropped off because of something HE did as far as I can tell.

Can we please just stop posting about it and carry on as normal (yes I know I'm contributing to the Ethics Committee investigation by posting this, but don't be like me)

Hirst wasn't afforded either of those options.

He had the option to log out and not come back, which is available to all users of this forum.

Is this 'deactivation' thing just another Facetard-esque "Look, look at me! Look at me! I've left! Now you'll be sorry!" attention-whoring thing, or what?