My Vehicular Activities

michael1703

Having a carb in 1989 isn't such a bad thing! My 1991 Honda Civic had twin caburettors - and bloody good ones too. You didn't get many fuel injected superminis, even in the late 1980s. Was only catalysts that really forced them on the market - though I seem to recall Lada bravely attempted to make them work with a carb anyway.

• 2 months later...

This is Teddy the TK, I've had it about two years but have got the brakes off for a rebuild, I rebuilt the servo with a new seal kit, then had the m/cyl bored out and resleeved,fitted new front wheel cylinders/pipes/flexis, I'm hoping to get it back on the road soon if I get the time, I just need new rear cylinders and a silencer and I've got some good part worms to go on,just need some tubes.

image.jpg2_zpste230hw7.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsvu1kcexf.jpg

It came without rear lights but my dad gave me these off his motorbike trailer and I think they look smart

image.jpg3_zpsaiwgrji2.jpg

#3624 in a series of ∞

"Bloody hell. That Triumph looks so smart. Love the way the overriders almost join the tail lights. And of course, FWD, amazing packaging. Incredible to believe that it was launched in 1965, and was designed for long life and ease of maintenance and looked crisp, modern."

Bloody BLMC merger. They only recognised Triumph should be the technology leader by the time of the SD1, by which time it was too late anyway.

Love the TK it looks absolutely splendid what a great motor. What style of body are you planning for it ?

A classic lorry is something I definitely want  need​ to get in the next few years.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...