Sorry not shite....it's Skoda

Uncle Jimmy

My 2009 Octavia 1.6 tdi is for sail, not really getting enough use to warrant keeping. Needs someone who does a lot of motorway trawling to appreciate it's efficiency. FSH, 43,000 mls, Cam belt changed, EGR valve recently replaced. Air con not working, a couple of small dents and scrapes, price reflects this. POA.

My 2009 Octavia 1.6 tdi. POA.

Possibly the most off putting statement in any car advert is POA.

Whilst a 2009 43K mile Octavia estate is likely to be beyond most shitters budgets nothing and I do mean nothing makes me avoid an advert like terms such as "offers" or POA

Because 

a) I dont want to offend you with what I think its worth Vs what you think its worth

B) I dont want to look a twat when you say £x and I say - "right, cheers then, I;ll have a think" - Translated as Fuck me backwars with a telegraph pole, how much?

I dont want to flame you but really, pictures, condition, details, location and finally a price help an advert.

My herald was POA which is possibly why the chap had no interest* and I picked it up for a fecking bargain

actually he had no interest because he listed it to late to meet the add feature in practical classics and thought he hadn't had a call for over 4 weeks at which point I called and he let me have it cheap!!

Thanks for the er...constructive criticism.

Doubted, quite rightly that anyone on here would be interested. Just thought I'd mention it is for sale, as I thought someone may need a car of its ilk.

I want £5k for it, as stated it has a few bumps and scrapes and the air con doesn't work. Trade price appears to be about £7k for comparable cars I've seen, so I think that's a good price.

Possibly the most off putting statement in any car advert is POA.

Whilst a 2009 43K mile Octavia estate is likely to be beyond most shitters budgets nothing and I do mean nothing makes me avoid an advert like terms such as "offers" or POA

Because 

a) I dont want to offend you with what I think its worth Vs what you think its worth

B) I dont want to look a twat when you say £x and I say - "right, cheers then, I;ll have a think" - Translated as Fuck me backwars with a telegraph pole, how much?

I dont want to flame you but really, pictures, condition, details, location and finally a price help an advert.

Yes, you're right, I should have included the price. Having said that, I've effectively bought dozens of things POA in the past, where I've seen something of interest to me and approached the owner asking if it was for sale and if so, how much.

Thanks for the er...constructive criticism.

Doubted, quite rightly that anyone on here would be interested. Just thought I'd mention it is for sale, as I thought someone may need a car of its ilk.

I want £5k for it, as stated it has a few bumps and scrapes and the air con doesn't work. Trade price appears to be about £7k for comparable cars I've seen, so I think that's a good price.

PICS OR STFU