Mopedshite Honda PC50 £200?

Bobthebeard

Would anyone be interested in a 1976 Honda PC50 moped? Been restored/re painted by a previous owner and bought by me as a non runner. Non running issue now solved. Needed a replacement ignition primary coil which I purchased but never fitted. No time and CBA really. Chrome work on wheels and handlebars has been painted silver, but looks ok. No rust and TBH, it is a good looking thing. Stands me at £390, but as I never make money on a car/bike am open to smaller offers... Can be yours for £200. No MOT but has V5 in my name. post-5532-0-73402200-1436045100_thumb.jpg

Bob, Im the high bidder on a Piaggio on the bay - if I get outbid ( and assuming no one has bought this before me,and you are in Lytham / st anned still  then for £200 I'll have this.)

Gents, if anyone else feels the urge, then dont let me stop you, but I want to see if I get outbid on the Zip first.

Bob, Im the high bidder on a Piaggio on the bay - if I get outbid ( and assuming no one has bought this before me,and you are in Lytham / st anned still then for £200 I'll have this.)

Gents, if anyone else feels the urge, then dont let me stop you, but I want to see if I get outbid on the Zip first.

No problem..

Owing to recent American Car Purchase the PC50 has to go to free up some funds. I never learn! Am still in Lytham St Annes BTW.

Are you free today? I might come and have a look.

I know absolutely nothing about motorcycles though, so may ask stupid questions.

Apologies for not replying, but have only just seen your post. Been out all day anyway, so no matter... If you are still interested can arrange a time for you to have a look?

That's a barg. These are unusual in being 4 stroke, right?

They are four strokes, yes (and I suspect it will need a lead replacement fuel additive).

My first moped was a PC50 Graduate - it was a year older than me ('69 on a G - the bike, that is...) and its front brake drum was warped (made braking "interesting"). Top speed was 25mph and it needed help from me pedalling on steep hills. Fond memories :) .