Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

York

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pompei

pompei

• Full Members
  • 3,419 posts
  • LocationGrimsby

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:12 PM

Last Bank Holiday Monday, as i went to snap this ...

Posted Image

I saw this crowd of codgers set up in a parking bay, and staring at me as though I was the nutter ...

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   mouseflakes

mouseflakes

• Full Members
  • 4,179 posts
  • LocationThe DMDC 'Finds' Table

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:18 PM

I saw this crowd of codgers set up in a parking bay, and staring at me as though I was the nutter ...

Quite right too - what do you think you were doing in a car park without a table, chairs and picnic basket?

You must have looked a right 'nana.

Unlike them - all sophisticated and modern.

#3 OFFLINE   bigstraight6

bigstraight6

• Full Members
  • 1,127 posts
  • LocationPlymouth

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:24 PM

Those old Giffers were never having a picnic in the middle of a carpark were they? thats where I'm going wrong then, I've always gone for Dartmoor of somewhere on the Coast! Now where can I get a guide book of picnic suitable carparks in my local area :lol:
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationThe vortex that transends time and space leading to destruction of the universe

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:38 PM

That reminds me of all the fossils you see sat at the side of the road in layby's having their picnic 6 feet away from the back of their Maestro. Next to a polluted busy A'road, and surrounded by the random piles of gravel and chippings.. :lol:

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:42 AM

You're all wrong, they're sat inside a car, an obscure specification of Toyota Townace:

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   Karmann Ghiaman

Karmann Ghiaman

• Full Members
  • 457 posts
  • LocationSherwood Forest

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:42 AM

That reminds me of all the fossils you see sat at the side of the road in layby's having their picnic 6 feet away from the back of their Maestro. Next to a polluted busy A'road, and surrounded by the random piles of gravel and chippings.. :lol:

:D :D :D

Did you see that episode of Traffic Cops where they caught an old couple having a snooze on the hard shoulder of the M42? When asked to explain this somewhat foolish conduct they said that they'd just had a heavy meal at the last Services and both felt rather sleepy. You couldn't make it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users