Shiteseeing Update - thread resurrection 2020!

CortinaDave

Greatï¼Â---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never, never, never, never give up.While there is life there is hope. Nothing is impossible! world of warcraft powerleveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling warcraft power leveling warcraft powerleveling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please please please Fcuk Off Micky before me and Mr. Purdey pay a visit.

Trace users ISP - piece of piss using the software supplied with phpBB (assuming you have admin rights and can access it) Then use WHOIS to trace where the user is based, then just report the git to his ISP and let them cut off his dick, sorry I meant access.

I would suggest that someone [hirst] needs to be recording and cross-referencing all the Charmant sightings.... for such a rare car there seems to be a few about :lol:

Here are all the Charmants I know of in the UK:

Facelift 1600 LGX, Blue/Silver: Spotted by Bollox at some point, meant to be a bit tatty.

Facelift 1600 LGX, Blue/Silver: On eBay a few years back with a knackered exhaust, marketed as a drift car and I suspect it was crashed/burned.

Facelift 1600 LGX, Metallic Beige: Old boy owner, this thread.

Facelift 1600 LE, Blue: Old lady owner, posted here just before I registered.

Unknown, Silver: Old lady owner, mentioned by someone on OJC.

1300 Unknown, Red: For sale as a field car, sounded utterly knackered, near-definitely a cube now.

Prefacelift 1300 LE, Metallic Beige: Me!

I reckon mine might be the only 1300 and probably the only prefacelift. Anything which is an LGX spec (mesh alloy wheels) is automatically a facelift as we didn't get those until then.

Posted Image

Blackpool

Last week :wink:

Greatï¼Â---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never, never, never, never give up.While there is life there is hope. Nothing is impossible! wow account wow accounts world of warcraft account world of warcraft accounts wow powerleveling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

want me to stick a " if you sell this get in touch " note on the old duffers charmant if i see it again hirst?

Incidentally - i bought this yesterday... been for sale for a while.. no bites on fleabay cos he'd listed it with one bad pic in the "spares" section, so i got it cheap.. a rarity these days to get any old ford thats not £££££

its an '83 2.8 injection with 82k and a fair bit of history.. very tidy too bar a bit of scrote around the door bottoms that some sandpaper and an aerosol will fix

Posted Image

Means my mk3 'tina is going on the bay of E next week, and I've found a new home for the 2.8 mk4 tina as well... never got round to doing anything with it, so no point in keeping.

I have spotted some amazing autoshite over the years but unfortunately one of the places i see them most frequently is the scrapyard. I don't usually have my camera with me but i have a few phone photos.

Peugeot 104?

Posted Image

Mark 1 Fiat Panda

Posted Image

These Longbridge lovelies were found while 'urban exploring' in the grounds of an abandoned hospital.

Posted Image

And recently spotted this Capri!

Posted Image

8)

Some class spots there sir. Its always a shame to see a great piece of autoshite in a scrapyard, theres a real beauty in seeing an old FSO on stomils or suchlike still somehow surviving on the roadCapri is a 5 speed.. must be a fairly early one as I'm sure they only started putting the 5 speeds in in '83, unless its had a transplant at some pointI flew down to gatwick on sleazyjet to buy it, and stopped off in Crawley to buy a half-leather recaro trim to put in. The bloke i bought the seats off then asked if i wanted the original seats that were in the capri.. and when i said no, he bought them off me! so i swapped them round there and then.Drove it 500 miles home on tues , then me and the missus had a couple of days off so took it up to Mallaig, then round past Elginclocked up 1000 miles since picking it up on tues with not a hint of grief, and doing 320-340 miles to £50- £55 worth of petrol cant be bad for a 2.8.I am however now totally skint :( so time to flog some of my other shite!

• 1 month later...

Latest spot fest... just back from Crete.. sad to say that the shite there is in serious decline... whn i visited Kos a couple of years ago it was almost wall to wall shite, this time round on crete there was much less, and most of what was there looked out of use.

I think the EU mot-type testing must have recently come into force :cry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Obviously still seems to be a pretty good range of old tat still around, the Calibra's maybe fallen foul of some hideous vehicle import duty that makes it worth more in spare parts, or perhaps it's just dying from a porous cylinder head.

It was about a month ago. i was on my way to look at at pug 106 for sale in elgin... 800 notes with long tax and test on a 51 plate.. thought there might be a few quid in punting it on.It was rustier than the titanic! god only knows how it could be so knackered so soon.Mini was one of those "ring me with an offer" jobs.. in other words "i want strong ££££" i hate that, always just walk away immediately, just tell me how much you want for it!!!