Shiteseeing Update - thread resurrection 2020!

CortinaDave

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posh shite.. that clearly has never seen any polish EVER

Posted Image

Deluded seller had this for sale for £3.5k... Check out the sticky tape holding the rear window in:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mk2 Craig beat me to this one.. but its so shite another pic is always worthwhile...

Posted Image

Finally - Wood effect van :

Posted Image

Top grot spots! The Woody is just priceless! What's with the door handles on the Tina? Has he welded the rear doors shut? (GR8 4 ESCAPING AFTA A SHUNT)I'd love to bowl around in that Amazon - bet it has a blowing exhaust too :D

Charmant was being driven by an old duffer.. it did look mint, but with the local scrappy paying £210 now per car its days may be numbered. I'm having a lot more dificulty finding decent shite to take pics of around hereWho is it that is the charmant anorak on here again?Amazon was sheer class.. i followed in for a couple of miles, savouring the blue smoke belching from the exhaust, del-boy style :lol:As for the SD1 - I've been fancying one of these for a while, but a vanden plas or a vitesse- every one i see though seems to be striong money, yet theres a bloke on the cortina forums that has bought two tidy ones under £500 in the last year just to rob the V8I'd actually like to run one so that annoys me !

A bumper crop!I am somewhat drawn to the Marina as a 'fave'. Delicously grotty, in some beautifully drab surroundings. I have the mental image of the owner being a sweaty, fat, furried arteried man who has eaten bacon at every single meal since 1974. I would suggest that someone [hirst] needs to be recording and cross-referencing all the Charmant sightings.... for such a rare car there seems to be a few about :lol: I agree on the 'scale' point. New stuff is VAST compared to the old.When I look out on our 'old' BMW and 'new' Picasso, it's amazing.... 2 foot taller, a foot wider.... how did folk cope? :roll:

Damn, I've been trying to get a pic of that Charmant for ages! It belongs to an old boy in Kirkcaldy,and he seems to do his weekly shop in Asda as thats where I see it all the time,usually when I'm on my bike...The old Amazon used to sit outside the factories in Woodside all day,and the squareback Polo belongs to the window cleaner in Cupar,he seems to buy these thins one after the other.

>>Whereabouts is the MGB? The best mod you can do on an MGB involves a box of Swan Vestas but sticking it on a Range Rover chassis is a close second. I'll have to have a look for it.If you're local I take it you've seen the Range Rover stash at Back Dykes? It belongs to the same guy who has the breakdown truck with dead Transit in Station Road.<

Posted Image

Vehicle Registration Mark A227WGB

Make FORD

Model SIERRA BASE

Transmission & fuel type MANUAL PETROL

Body Type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK

Colour RED

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1593CC

Even if it has had something meatier slung in the front end, it's a rare event that DVLA is actually informed about a capacity INCREASE. Means you can get £££ extra for it on t'Bay by shouting LOW INSURANCE STILL 1.6 ON THE LOG BOOK :roll:
If you're going to write 'RS 500' all over it,at least fit the additional lower rear spoiler that they had :roll:

Even worse, that Renault 25 appears to be dwarfed by a Suzuki Swift!

I know!! I'm constantly struck by how HUGE modern "small" cars are- as has been commented on before on here. Seems that almost anything I park my 25 next to these days is huge in comparison- and the 25 was a BIG car in it's day! As for the vendor of that Mk 1 being deluded, I'm not so sure! Sound ones are fetching serious money!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some great spots there, I saw the yellow Marbella twice when I was last in Edinburgh late June but no photo possible... I don't ever remember having seen a yellow one before - surely not a fully restored example? Also saw a red Montego down a side street and meant to go back and "get" it but ran outa time, most likely the one you saw.

Burgundy Fiesta has been clocked on the Fiestaspotting thread over on xrtwo.com:

Posted Image

I saw and photographed the orange Cortina horror last year in the city, rear doors may not have had exterior handles but probably still open from the inside given that the shutlines were still there. Unless there's something special under the bonnet, the asking price must include about 3 grand's worth of OLDSKOOLFORD tax :)

Greatï¼Â----------------------------------------------------------------------------A bold attempt is half success.In doing we learn.Two heads are better than one.Constant dropping wears the stone. world of warcraft power leveling world of warcraft powerleveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling world of warcraft power leveling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greatï¼Â----------------------------------------------------------------------------A bold attempt is half success.In doing we learn.Two heads are better than one.Constant dropping wears the stone. world of warcraft power leveling world of warcraft powerleveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling world of warcraft power leveling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm, Spamming Fuctard alert? WTF is World of fugging Warcraft?Or do you have more than one word in your volcabulary Micky0604?

World of Warcraft is a game for those who have lost their lives (usually in their immature teen years) to online gaming. Basically, it's a nerds pastime rather than a geeks.(Nerd - someone who has no social skills and compensates by enthusing about pet topics e.g. sci fi, I.T. Geek - may have some of the attributes of a nerd but also has the intelligence to actively contribute to their pet subjects).So basically the site has been subject from a drive-by angst posting by a spotty teenage virgin who sits in a bedroom all day gaming and masturbating, while his mother uses a strap-on upon his father in the next room.

So basically the site has been subject from a drive-by angst posting by a spotty teenage virgin who sits in a bedroom all day gaming and masturbating, while his mother uses a strap-on upon his father in the next room.

:shock: Now there is a disturbing image - thats going to put me right off my paella that is...Mk2 Craig Geezer - a Fiesta Forum - kewl.

I would suggest that someone [hirst] needs to be recording and cross-referencing all the Charmant sightings.... for such a rare car there seems to be a few about :lol:

Here are all the Charmants I know of in the UK:Facelift 1600 LGX, Blue/Silver: Spotted by Bollox at some point, meant to be a bit tatty.Facelift 1600 LGX, Blue/Silver: On eBay a few years back with a knackered exhaust, marketed as a drift car and I suspect it was crashed/burned.Facelift 1600 LGX, Metallic Beige: Old boy owner, this thread.Facelift 1600 LE, Blue: Old lady owner, posted here just before I registered.Unknown, Silver: Old lady owner, mentioned by someone on OJC.1300 Unknown, Red: For sale as a field car, sounded utterly knackered, near-definitely a cube now.Prefacelift 1300 LE, Metallic Beige: Me!I reckon mine might be the only 1300 and probably the only prefacelift. Anything which is an LGX spec (mesh alloy wheels) is automatically a facelift as we didn't get those until then.My opinion is that they're just about into double figures at this time, but it won't last long. Non-mechanical parts availability is dire, Daihatsu don't stock anything for them, breaking cars just don't exist and you can't even get parts from Japan. One smashed taillight could be the end for a Charmant, unless you can figure out how to import a used one from Mauritius or Thailand, which I doubt the remaining old-stager owners will be able to do.In conclusion, they'll be picked off one by one, until they are all gone. Bit like the owners really.

Greatï¼Â---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never, never, never, never give up.While there is life there is hope. Nothing is impossible! world of warcraft power leveling world of warcraft powerleveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling world of warcraft power leveling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greatï¼Â---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never, never, never, never give up.While there is life there is hope. Nothing is impossible! world of warcraft power leveling world of warcraft powerleveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling world of warcraft power leveling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

get stuffed cock knocker

Greatï¼Â---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never, never, never, never give up.While there is life there is hope. Nothing is impossible! world of warcraft powerleveling wow power leveling wow powerleveling warcraft power leveling warcraft powerleveling -----------------------------------------------------------------------------