Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD Bosch pump full service history

D Spares & Tyres

Anyway, apologies if I sounded rude, but was getting a little fed of of the `overpriced` comments. I have been in the motor trade for 20 years and a car enthusiast for almost double that so I know my onions

I break stuff and at a conservative estimate, the Xantia is worth as follows:

Engine: £150

Each tyre: £10

Nearly New battery: £10

Catalytic converter: £35

Car weighed in minus engine and wheels: £85

So its worth £290 to me if I sell nothing else and let the bits go cheap...

But I thought someone would like the opportunity to save it seeing as it is mechanically perfect with a full history as a favour to autoshiters when I know its worth more....

Never mind.........

I shall keep it for now anyway. The welding is nothing to me, I would rather start with a slightly tatty but well serviced and looked after example than a superficially tidy but dogged example...

And yes, I know it doesn`t look well looked after, smart asses.......... :)

Good luck breaking it as the last 5 cars I've tried to break have netted only one sale of a pair of door cards,

As for selling stuff good luck with that, I have tried to save a good few cars from the yard of doom and failed miserably,

I have sold 3 cars on here and can only remember one car sold that I think is still going, the rover I sold disappeared from doovla within weeks of selling it so that was a waste of time.

I don`t bother saving lights, etc

Just the high value items. I can sell XUD turbo engines minimum of £150 no probs as soon as I get them

I always have plenty of tyres and batteries in stock at very reasonable prices :)

Anything else just isn`t worth the hassle unless I know its sort after and worth something

I`m NOT breaking it anyway :)