Bolly Dolly - Now boringly reliable - snoooooooooze

Guest Breadvan72

FG was once the ID for Fifeshire but became a Brighton Identifier in the 1974 shake up...Doovla says Mr BV's Sprint is a 1975 example, registered on 31st December 1975...should probably be on a 'P' really...

I did wonder if it was after the change. I remember seeing FG on N platers, but mostly AFG and BFG.

Guest Breadvan72

The car still has its BL Passport service book with stamps in it.  It was registered to some dude in Brighton.  

Today I drove it from South Oxfordshire to North East Norfolk to collect my daughter from school, sat through Speech Day, and then drove the jalope home again.  The car was very goody two shoes all day, including a spell in a sweaty traffic jam near Cambridge.    Must sort out noisy exhaust bracket.  

Guest Breadvan72

I love the pie chart!  It was also very thoughtful of Triumph to put the hazard lights switch in such an accessible place.  Now all I need to do is say to the AA dude "it's the same colours as your van". 

I was taken out for a spin in a Dolly Sprint when they first came out. I was but a mere snip of a lad so not allowed to drive but I was most impressed as we went round and round the same roundabout getting ever more sideways...

It did seem to go well and I have always had a sort of hankering for one, but as yet, unresolved.