old campervan wanted

Mr_Bo11ox

Yo!!! I am looking for a campervan. Summat like a Talbot Express autosleeper kind of thing. I think I am gonna jack my job in and bugger off to Spain in it for a few months till i run out of coins, then probably jump off a cliff (joke) anyone know of owt? Budget is about £3000 +/- £500. No petrols or 1.9 NA xud's please. 2.5 sofims or turbo XUDs welcome. PM me!!!

That Master looks like a good deal at first glance, but there is no water system at all.....no tanks, no sink, no water heater, nowt. No fridge either and no cooker, just a wee camping stove. In fact, its just a normal van with a load of cupboards in the back and a few mains sockets.  Depends what you are looking for, but thats starting to look kinda dear for a van with no equipment.

The Td autsleeper is a proper camper with all the gear and the luxury* of a chemical shitter too.

The 2.5 is half-way between the two - has cooker and fridge and filler for a water tank but I see no vent for a water heater - might be cold water only. But I am always suspicious of the old "bought it, never used it and am now selling it" thing from anyone who is not an autoshiter. Reading between the lines it sounds like it might have problems.

Bloke round the corner from me has a real old merc motorhome for sale. Wierd ugly lookin thing diesel motor I can find out more if you like

One of these?

post-19618-0-41067700-1434882963_thumb.jpg

I had one: Pig nosed Mercedes Autotrail.

Absolutely brilli...  actually it was Autoshiteâ„¢ - but tremendous fun.

The garage where my son worked once spent the best parts of two-three weeks welding up one of those 1991-ish Citroen/Peugeot camper vans. It was eye wateringly rotten, it seems the front end suffers the most, especially inner/outer wings and round the windscreen.