2003 Vauxhall Astra for sale. MOT 2016 SOLD

Cavcraft

2003 '53 plate' Astra 1.6 8V

MOT March 2016

TAXED TO GET YOU HOME

101,000 miles

It's not half tidy, the o/s/f top bumper clip has gone adrift, though it doesn't effect it driving and isn't OMG DANGER etc.

Starts and sounds fine, but...

the yellow spanner light of impending impendingness is on and the ABS light likes to illuminate. The last owner said it would go into limp mode, then he's turn it off and back on again and it was ok. In the massive* (5) miles I've done in it though, it hasn't happened.

It's hardly been anywhere in ages, so I was told, just the odd very local run so a good run out and/or a basic service probably wouldn't go amiss.

astra 16 june 15.jpg

Shiter's price £275! Chester, Cheshire.

Damn, I'm taking £300 out of my savings to fettle with the ZX and Meriva, is actually quite tempting to just splazz out on this and sell the ZX/fuck the meriva...

But I won't, GLWS etc, looks very tidy. A well placed cable tie should help the bumper along no?

Started it just now and it was smoking a bit, so could be either something stupid like the EGR or throttle body, or something even stupider.

£225 can take it, I have (genuinely) been offered an XBOX 360 and a garden strimmer for it elsewhere!

LOL! As I type that offer's been upped to include a hedge trimmer.

I had a 53 plate Zafira with the Ecotec engine and the spanner light would come on when the oil level was low. I lost count of the number of times I pulled over, topped it up and carried on and within half a mile the light would go out again

The W202 estate looks lovely in that colour....... hmm.

Shit Accord........ was that a special edition  :-D

Sad bastard that I am I actually like the idea of a Meriva or Zafira but it would need to be auto and mind numbingly cheap. 

Then I recall that I have agreed to purchase a poo brown Daf 44. At least it is tax exempt. Too many wantages, not enough money or storage  :evil:

I had a Meriva 1.6 8 valve and it was a bastard to get rid of. Bought cheap at the auction, I barely broke even on it due to OMG ROADTAX BUMRAPE scaring off punters.

Incidentally, bought this last week, and sold it today no trouble. Horrible thing, but not hard to shift on for £tidy.

post-8466-0-04120300-1434833232_thumb.jpg