Is this the future fad?

babydriver

I removed the dealer sticker on the nissan while taking to the chap who sold me the car  :-D

And in 20 years you will be saying - damn I wish I had kept the original dealer sticker in the back window now....

But yeah, I know what you mean, I pull all my dealer stickers off and bin them. Wifes car has nothing on it at all, mine is plastered with Autoshite ones, but generally I dont put stuff on cars like that. 

My trailer on the other hand is caked rotten as is my roll top.

I quite like stickers, but hadn't considered sticking them over brake lights, or other lights for that matter. Each to their own though. Did the buyer specify the words he wanted? Will he rotate them or stick them all on at once?

I was sat behind a C1 on the way home this morning ( yes it was still just about this morning, not yesterday morning) with a sticker that almost totally covered the 3rd brake light, but had the informative cut out that lit up to display "C1".

Which I thought was very useful indeed.

I had been wondering in my sleep deprived state what the car with the C1 badge on the right hand side of the boot could possibly be, but of course when he braked my suspicions were confirmed.

I was sat behind a C1 on the way home this morning ( yes it was still just about this morning, not yesterday morning) with a sticker that almost totally covered the 3rd brake light, but had the informative cut out that lit up to display "C1".

Which I thought was very useful indeed.

I had been wondering in my sleep deprived state what the car with the C1 badge on the right hand side of the boot could possibly be, but of course when he braked my suspicions were confirmed.

I've seen one that says "VECTRA", though they had gone to the bother of pulling off the factory badge. It looked shit, too, I had a right good laugh at it.

Saw a car the other day with three "Baby on Board" stickers in the back window, but no working brake lights. That just sums up folk round here though.

Saw a car the other day with three "Baby on Board" stickers in the back window, but no working brake lights. That just sums up folk round here though.

Because EVERYONE thinks - Im just going to ram that car up the arse at this roundabout... But oh, whats that, they have a "Baby on board" so perhaps I wont after all.