Communal Shitefest selling thread

catsinthewelder

Beko your clonking is likely to be the axle mountings, which as yours is a disc beam is very difficult to diagnose due to the shite handbrake.

The handbrake is indeed shit atm, drove for a few hundred feet with it on whilst pointing a treehouse out whilst collecting a dyson from a posh bird who lived in a forest to eva earlier and noticed fuck all!

The best stuff I can get locally at a reasonable price is Thwaite's Wainwright Golden Ale, it's £1.25 per pint bottle at Aldi. Good golly gosh that slides down well.

They have Cocker Hoop, Old Peculier, Pedigree, Speckled Hen, Black Sheep Bitter, and an ok cloudy German one with an orange label, all at that price. Also, the stubbie lagers with the blue label are acceptable, £3.50 for 10, that's 35p each!

£552 for that book WTF?

Richard, are you up for this then?

post-1381-0-39258200-1433183693_thumb.jpg

It's still on the car, so I can save all the bolts, brackets etc, comes with ball, electrics an'ting.

post-1381-0-59444100-1433183730_thumb.jpg

£20 ok? I'll pull it off for you (fnarr) if it ever stops raining sideways.

FOUR SAIL/SWAPZ - items that are upside down can be delivered the correct way up.

A random amplifier - power lead but no other wires. I was told it works well but never tested it. I don't know what it is worth - make me a stupid offer, no offence taken.

WP_004551.jpg?psid=1

WP_004553.jpg?psid=1

WP_004552.jpg?psid=1

Random selection of old European postcards, some dating back to 1901. Free to collector.

WP_004549.jpg?psid=1

Shonky Lancia Beta 1300 Coupe - Runs and drives. Can deliver. PM me.

WP_004474.jpg?psid=1

Dragoon Guards DVD - swap for a beer.

WP_004546.jpg?psid=1

Collection of old books, reasonable condition, mostly common fictional novels. The music one dates back to before 1894.

WP_004545.jpg?psid=1

WP_004543.jpg?psid=1

A litre bottle of Vodka - free to a skint Shiter who will pretend to be my friend for the weekend.

WP_004554.jpg?psid=1

Some cheese I found. Free.

WP_004542.jpg?psid=1