Communal Shitefest selling thread

catsinthewelder

It's that time of year that we are going to see shitters from all over the country gather together so it's a great time to offload various tat that's a bit big to post.

Due to an impending house move I need to get rid of several old bicycles, a huge pile of magazines and a VW camper.

Feel free to add

Oh I've got some top quality crap. How about a petrol lawn mower that doesn't work (fuel delivery problem) and an electric lawn mower that doesn't work (chopped through the sodding cable)? I own a manual push mower now...

I may be interested in more about the petrol lawnmower please dw.

Nice one Rich, I was thinking of starting a thread like this for swaps, offers and Shitefest/Shitely logistics.

I'll be bringing a gas bottle for DodgyTom in exchange for a battery.

Give it overnight on a trickle, please Tom, just to keep it alive.

Offered:

Loads of cheap/free Volvo 850 bits, hit me up.

850/V70 wheels, four of, 15" six-spoke, "get-you-home" tyres.

Can bring parts for Dyson DC04/07s if anyone needs anything like filters belts etc, or any other hovoer bits I may have

Did get hold of a royally fucked DC22 the other day that would do ok for a car vac, if any interest I could refurb it and bring it in exhange for a beer or ride in a car or whatevs happens at SF.

Do have 2 old wheels from the ZX with 'not long for this road' tyres on if anyone wants them before I tip them in the future...

Happy to relay anything that will fit in the ZX from oxon/bucks/berks to SF...

I'm interested in the 850 wheels. I'll bring the towing mirrors and offload them on you, whether or not you still want them.

Ooh ta. I think... did I want them? :oops:

As I offered in the offered thread...

Four 15" Volvo Antilia six spoke alloys for sale.

Fit 850, V70 etc, FWD offset. Probably want a re-furb. Fitted with "get-you-home" tyres and non-perfect centre caps. £50 collected or delivered to Shitefest.

post-1381-0-61871300-1429914547.jpg

Were £50, £40 to you Richard, is that ok?

I'll try to dig you out some spare wheel bolts too, but I'm sure there's not a full set.

Are you still in the market for a tow-bar for the blue saloon?

LIVE PRIDE TOMBOLA.

If there is sufficient interest then I will raffle the Kia.

40 Tickets, £10 a pop.

No raffle if less than 20 tickets are sold

Any money raised over £300 goes to a local charity/social group of Dollywobbler's choice.

I still have no idea whether I will be able to attend any of this event. I did pop in to it last year on the Sunday and left some lucky-dip bits and pieces to make up for arriving in a new car.

If logistics permit, I shall try to get there on Sunday to say hello. As I'm in the middle of moving I'll dig out some more bits and pieces to leave in a heap. No monies required as I need rid.

If I can't get there I'll do a sort out anyway, and put a post up to see if anyone wants any of it before tipping.

Tom, you're still taking catalysts too, right?

Joe, are you planning to take your trailer?

Well, I'm still waiting for someone to pipe up with a reason for me to take it. I'll be taking at least the A-frame. I'm sure the Pride will be happy on an "A".

I'm in for the raffle too, what numbers are available? Sloth, maybe it's time for a "Win The Pride of Shitefest" thread. :)