Wife wins over Lada Samara Sedona 1500cc

stillOrange

This is quite embarrassing and for me extremely disappointing that after whole 2 days of owning Golden Sam I am forced to sell her...

I can hardly explain how it came to this but basically there's no convincing my wife.

Here's the previous two sale threads:

http://autoshite.com/topic/20397-lada-samara-15-sedonafor-sale-%C2%A3350/

http://autoshite.com/topic/16583-i-can-haz-vaz-2108/

The car:

Lada Samara 1.5 Sedona or if you wish VAZ 2108

2 or 3 door (however you want to look at it), what looks like some aftermarket kit, steel wheels, 4 Pirelli tires with loads of thread.

FWD, no power steering, no AC, manual choke.

MOT until January 16, just under 34k miles on the clock.

Quite a bit of non original paint but majority is in gold.

Drove over 200 miles on Saturday without a glitch or a problem. Semi-C has changed the master brake cylinder and radiator. I haven't had time to touch it otherwise.

Location: Manchester - I could deliver as train tickets are not an issue for me.

Price: As two days ago £350 - happy to consider anything as a swap.

Below some previous photos as I will only be able to get new ones at the weekend.

Bag yourself Shitefest Queen/King title :-D and help me save my marriage.

post-19541-0-16010800-1431342257_thumb.jpg

post-19541-0-90052600-1431342289_thumb.jpg

post-19541-0-60701900-1431342291_thumb.jpg

post-19541-0-19105900-1431342294_thumb.jpg

post-19541-0-02599400-1431342295_thumb.jpg

Original steering wheel fitted

Will put her on RR and Lada forums only if it doesn't sell here.

I could also Raffle it if people want :D

Oh dear. My immediate reaction is " what's wrong with it", but it's a Lada- what is there to go wrong?

If you've bought it, and had a change of heart, so be it, but to blame the wife for your appalling taste ( you are on Autoshite, after all!) seems a bit mean.

If it was closer, I was more interested etc etc- but I've more than my fair share of rare old biffers.

Glwts.

^ that sounds like the ultimate solution if the badge was an issue- hit her with a Beemer ( Obv not literally)

I recon a sale outright shows your hobby is optional- a swap would be a reasonable compromise and still leaves you with a non essential but life enhancing old motor.

^ that sounds like the ultimate solution if the badge was an issue- hit her with a Beemer ( Obv not literally)

I recon a sale outright shows your hobby is optional- a swap would be a reasonable compromise and still leaves you with a non essential but life enhancing old motor.

I agree. If you sell then it will set a precedent. She will have a veto on whatever you turn up with next. You should explain that being a shiter is like having a religion. It is part of you and you need to pray regularly at the shrine of automotive shoddiness.