CHEAP FILTERED VEG OIL, NOTTINGHAM

explosive-cabbage

Last week I bought a WVO centrifuge second hand from a chap called Salim in Nottingham who is having to sell all his equipment due to health reasons.

This centrifuge he was using to filter his oil (prior to making biodiesel) is the bees knees, and can filter to less than 1 micron, at 25 gallons an hour, as well as removing any water.

Pictures speak louder then words - Right Filtered oil, Left centrifuged oil.

$_57.JPG

As part of the deal I made I came home with 100L of this centrifuged oil - and honestly it is like brand new, and noticeably a thinner viscosity than normal filtered veg.

This eBay listing is not brilliant, but take my word for it the oil he is selling is good stuff.

He wanted me to take the whole 600 litres at 40p/litre, but Nottingham is a long way to drive back with a trailer, and I didn't really need any more vegetable oil at the moment.

I told him about the Autoshite forum and told him that he would get 40p/litre or 50p/litre all day for good oil, from honest people who would collect, and I asked him permission to post his number and get you lot in touch.

Considering centrifuged oil can go for 60p/litre on eBay it is a good price.

07989 five eight eight 818

Most of his oil equipment is high end stuff and quite specialized, but ask him for a look round and he will show you what he has for sale.

I will be selling centrifuged oil at a Shiter's discount of 50p/litre when I have the centrifuge plumbed in.

Good luck!

40-50p per litre is brill, you're not really going to run a car any cheaper on fuel you actually have to purchase yourself.