Lada Samara 1.5 Sedona.....For Sale. £350

Semi-C

As seen in multiple Russian DashCam crash compilations on Youtube & sporadically here-

http://autoshite.com/topic/16583-i-can-haz-vaz-2108/

Has provided sterling service in it's time with me, only blip was part of the air cleaner housing coming adrift and causing intermittently disconcerting throttle response, all sorted now.

33k on the odometer,

5 on the floor,

2 doors,

428% smart.

WP_20140711_15_50_18_Smart.jpg

MOT'd until January 2016

Get you home tacks

Some stuff included

If you need to know more, ask away.

Thanks for dropping by.

JohnK, you have a few months to make room, because there may well be another of these for sale later in the year, and rather closer to you than East Angliaaargh.

Samaraz can haz all teh intermittently disconcerting throttle response. Best driven foot to the floor.

If it's 428% smart, then it's a bargain at 350. GLWS etc.

Love that- any ideas about the 'Sedona' edition name? The colour, the plate, I hope it has snazzy graphics on the back too. Any more pics? I'd love this but I'm reducing rather than adding car numbers ( in theory )

All leads have gone cold on the Sedona sleuthing, wethinks it could've been a dealer edition...?? Maybe??? There's nay graphics on the back, nowt at all. In fact, I bought some factory Lada badges to stick on it but haven't yet, that honour will come free with the car.

I can get some more photos but be prepared, my camera and picture taking abilities are as equally shit as each other.

Will swap for 1976 Honda PC50 moped.....

Since the weekend I've been involved in negotiations with a pal, with a view to relieving him of his Yamaha bop II, don't really want to take on more mopeds.

Can't hurt to check out some pictures of it though can it???

Our one is also a 1500 on a "J". It has the longer bonnet and wings, and came with the side skirt things, but also sporty* plastic over-bumper shell things, (standard bumpers underneath).

WP_000570_zps99e6b4a7.jpg

We had bother with the standard carb. Diaphragms had become porous inside, resulting in engine revs bearing no relation to throttle position. The carb turned out to be a Rusky copy of the type fitted to a scrap 205 1.4 we had at the time, so we bodged that one on as a replacement, with an ingenious air filter. This made a surprisingly rapid piece of shite.

Have horn for a 1.5 Samara? Click the link in my sig for the full story.