Rover 214 Si 3-dr FOR SELL FULL MOT £550

Mr_Bo11ox

OK my little Rover 214 is now looking for a new home. VGC, 51,000 miles, 2 owners, never welded or repaired, New clutch, downpipe, alternator and timing belt, full MOT, runs & drives lovely, very rare, free case of beer included, £550. Located at DE6 (just outside Uttoxeter Staffs)

P1070071.jpg

P1070072.jpg

P1070070.jpg

P1070090.jpg

P1070073.jpg

P1070076.jpg

P1070121.jpg

Bad points: No radio, headlining a bit saggy here and there, bit of damage on drivers doortrim where you put your elbow, smells a bit of fags inside.

PM me or call O78OO 9O2396

Cheers, Richard

I love the look of the 3 door, I had a silver one when I was 19 and loved it, couldn't bear to get rid of it as it was great so my dad used it when I got another car and it ended up having the dreaded hgf, i was gutted.

Now I've bored you glwts

Guest Lord Sward

Nice that. Do these have the k-bomb?

No, not really.

As previously mentioned this one is a closed deck head.

It should also have an alloy inlet manifold for extra durability.

It will also have been made from virgin bauxite (?) aluminium and not recycled cans.

All in all, a terriffic engines, especially since it should be multipoint injection.

Guest Lord Sward

wow thats a rare one then. Must be the best K-series combo possible!!! for longevity anyway.

They are an absolute peach of an engine.  Stronger and more refined then any K-series before or since (excludes 8valves).  First debuted in the Caterham, then the 2nd Metro GTi before finally going into 200/400.  I think the Cabriolet was the first 200 to receive it, but could be wrong there.

wow thats a rare one then. Must be the best K-series combo possible!!! for longevity anyway.

It was a good car until I hydrolocked its engine after driving into a flood during the early hours of New Year's Eve 2002; it never felt the same after the engine rebuild. Hence The Volvo...

That's one lovely car at a bargain price especially with the amount of work and time you've put into it to get it A1.

I wish I was looking for another car.

I can't see it hanging around for long and hope it goes to someone who appreciates all the hard work you've put into it.

Nice one! The target market/best likely home was surely always going to be someone from this forum, so good news it's found a home.