1989 'G' BMW 525i SE Auto - £1050 - Teesside

JohnK

• 4 months later...
Guest Hexeta

Hi Folks, just browsing for an idea of the re-sale market for my BMW 525ise and saw this thread.

I was looking because I have decided to part with my old pal that I have had from new, now 26 years on it's done 61000 miles and is about due for an MOT.

Just thought I'd see if anyone would like to give it a loving home.

Never seen this site before now so I will start a new thread and see if anyone is interested! :)

Hi Folks, just browsing for an idea of the re-sale market for my BMW 525ise and saw this thread.

I was looking because I have decided to part with my old pal that I have had from new, now 26 years on it's done 61000 miles and is about due for an MOT.

Never seen this site before now so I will start a new thread and see if anyone is interested! :)

Welcome, yes post up a thread, I'm sure someone would be interested in it.

Welcome to the forum.

As for the poster - that depends on whether or not I would need to tie a plank to my arse first.

Well, if it's any help I've just sold this very car to another forum member for £1000. Could maybe have gotten a bit more on eBay but more hastle plus fees. If yours is a manual then it may be worth a bit more as apparently they are more highly sort after by the Pistonheads dab of oppo types.