Telling you about Vectras. Here's one SOLD

Cavcraft

In an (un)surprising moment, I'm selling a Vauxhall. This time it's, well, it's this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161675704780?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

..as it's now mine. Ignore the previous owner's price, the Autoshite buy-it-now special is...

£180

....he tells me if you top the brake fluid up it'll be ok to drive away, that of course would be up to any buyer to decide for themselves. Come and get it from Chester, no lottery auction for this one, sorry.

It's really sad I suppose, but one of my greatest car collection trips was buying one of these from a great lad from Retro-Rides in Doncaster, or somewhere near there. I got the train up, he picked me up in his car and when we got to his house the Vectra wouldn't start as the battery was flat! He had to follow me to the garage so I could leave it running whilst I fuelled it up.It drove home an absolute treat and did me a very good turn. 

The estates look so much better then the hatch I recon.

My best no brakes story I have is a guy who bought an audi from me with no brakes and tethered it to the front of his transit. He then drove it into inner city glasgow with just the transit doing his braking. Amazingly he didn't die

Jesuz H Christ Billy, I wish you'd get something interesting in auto flavour that I could buy off you in monthly instalments. Sheesh!

I might have something interesting in manual FLAVA soon. 

Last owners says it's leaking under pressure and he wouldn't drive it for a longish journey, but reckons if you could be arsed stopping to top it up as often as needed it should be ok.

I might have the alloys off it and weigh it in if nobody wants it.

Last owners says it's leaking under pressure and he wouldn't drive it for a longish journey, but reckons if you could be arsed stopping to top it up as often as needed it should be ok.

I might have the alloys off it and weigh it in if nobody wants it.

Yeah those alloys look tidy. What you reckon those are worth? £100?

I went to view this (again) last night to leave the key and the logbook. The scrap man picked it up today whilst I was at work, and even I have to say it was a sorry end for a cracking looking car.

Oh well, sentiments don't feed my family.