Ford Focus Diesel Lincolnshire £400

Stixy

Focus 1.8 Tddi Diesel CL 127k  5 speed 

Mot until 23.06.2015

I bought this for bits to repair another one but for some reason i cleaned it ?  then felt guilty about breaking it so i thought i would try and give it another chance .

Engine seems to run ok and everything seems to do what it should do  on it  inc the aircon  and other than a couple of scabby doors seems ok 

Woodhall spa Lincs 

If it doesnt sell i will keep it as a garden ornament and put strobe lights in it to flash on and off at night etc ...

post-3995-0-78605800-1429369792_thumb.jpg

The Focus Diesel Lincolnshire  does run on sugar beet juice or with a tweak to the pump pig slurry .  

But this is a fake i just said Focus Lincolnshire to raise interest  , really this is  a South London Focus  a long way from home 

• 2 weeks later...

These are absolutely great. I had a Y reg one. Drove from Fife to York, all round the moors, up to scarborough, back to york, ran around for a few days, then all the way home, on £50 of diesel

nice to drive and a pokey wee thing too. I ended up weighing it in because it needed a clutch and I'd fallen out with my friendly cheap mechanic at the time meaning it wasn't viable

Still regret it.