Pretty horrible Renault Scenic for sale. *£125* Price reduction sports cock knobweasel fanny batter

Cavcraft

48HRS TO SCRAP. Tick followed tock, etc.

I have now reduced this fine* automobile to a bargainous £125, but cometh Thursday, cometh thy call to thine scrap man.

Now, that's £25 LESS than two nights stay in the Premier Inn, St Georges Way, Leicester. So in essence, for the price of 48 hours in a shit hotel, in a shit city, suffering untold misery and wishing you'd never offered her that 'romantic' break, you could be £25 better off AND having a bunk up with the secretary in Beeston Castle car park at 3.00am. Just don't expect to drive there. or back.

this secretary, is she included?

At some point there has to be a shit heap that you cant sell on and has to be bridged - I think these at £2 each might be a good investment:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/90-Available-10KG-Rubber-Discs-Weight-Training-Fitness-Exercise-Gym-Equipment-/331509915439?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4d2f87df2f

And fill the boot.

Just driven this beauty* home. Running on all four cylinders, but smoking like an asbolute bastard. Brucie Bonuses: Ripspeed DVD/CD player, decent parcel shelf, full bottle of STP oil treatment, spare floor mats.

Ours wouldn't sell on here even for scrap money so I sent it off to be cubed.

Mk1's really are bombproof - they're the last of the really reliable* 1990's Renaults. Quite sturdy, the 2-litre was a good engine and hauled quite well, brakes last forever, auto box was known as the Renault death box for obvious reasons, battery is under the driver's seat and tips sulphuric acid all over you if you roll it, quite comfy. I don't actually have a good word to say about it except ours never let us down and I could never kill it despite my best attempts.