Pretty horrible Renault Scenic for sale. *£125* Price reduction sports cock knobweasel fanny batter

Cavcraft

renault scenic richard thirlmere road march 30 2015.jpg

1.6 petrol RT Alize

Previous owner said he thinks it's running on three and the head gasket has gone. I can get £140 for it if I drive it to the metal yard so it's for sale £141.19, just because. 

Rear arches are the usual shit, interior looks really clean and he said the tyres were all good, but I couldn't be arsed looking at them.

I just want it gone, can take Paypal if anyone's daft/desperate enough but it doesn't really want to be here too long sorry. 

*All of that makes it sound like I'm going to find a buyer for it, doesn't it? I must be still pissed from last night.

How do you keep ending up with such horrible cars? I am sure in the T&Cs of We Buy Any Car they actually have a clause that they wouldn't buy this. When they get cars like this in do they just ring up Cavcraft?

I think people just look out of the window, realise their car is absolutely fucking awful and some sort of weird, electromagnetic force field transmogrifies their thoughts into me standing outside with cash in my hand. 

Either that, or I'm a weapons grade minge.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and breathe, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Cartakeback said £95 collected, £140 delivered to Birkenhead.

That's doable, as I can lob my bike in the back and ride home, but it's whether the bastard makes it there in the first place.

48HRS TO SCRAP. Tick followed tock, etc.

I have now reduced this fine* automobile to a bargainous £125, but cometh Thursday, cometh thy call to thine scrap man.

Now, that's £25 LESS than two nights stay in the Premier Inn, St Georges Way, Leicester. So in essence, for the price of 48 hours in a shit hotel, in a shit city, suffering untold misery and wishing you'd never offered her that 'romantic' break, you could be £25 better off AND having a bunk up with the secretary in Beeston Castle car park at 3.00am. Just don't expect to drive there. or back.