Torsten's Toss! Is Back!

Torsten2001

Pog’s taken the words out of my mouth about that Lancer! Looks like it lives there, any chance of leaving a note on it? Be a lovely thing to own one day, or at least get the owners aware of www.oldjapanesecar.comThe Transit is wonderful.DPV reg’n on the red Volvo estate suggests it might have been an ex-importers car? Certainly started life in Suffolk, I remember the big Volvo compound in Ipswich as my dad worked nextdoor to it

The Internet Wayback Machine only holds two records of the site in the window, back from 2001, so presumably it has been dead since then!

The Internet Wayback Machine? :?: Wow that site is like a Brixton version of that Derelict London website!http://www.urban75.org/brixton/photos/thumbs.htmlhttp://www.urban75.org/brixton/panorama.html

So i went North to the Highlands on my holiday but but spotted this in London first:

Posted Image

Then I picked up my new Volvo 850 in Crewe and went to Ilkley in Yorkshire where I spotted these lovely Maxis:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And this contraption which I consider sweet and possibly Maxi related:

Posted Image

Then I stopped with friends in Whitehaven where these two nuggets appeared:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then to Scotland where there was little tat of note, these two were abandoned, too new imho, the Megane had no wheels on the near side, the windows were out on the Micra but the Blaupunkt stereo, keys and service books were inside!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then commercial / bus & tractor

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

a hidden Lotus XCS300T

Posted Image