Visa Cabriolet Project

Six-cylinder

This Visa Convertible needs saving!

The car is in Twickenham.

The owner of this Visa is ill and I have spoken to the seller’s friend who is dealing with the cars and they have just started to clear other cars and stuff from around the Visa. I asked him about the condition and he was not able to tell me anything yet but asked me to email him with my enquiry and he would do his best to answer any questions.

He did tell me unfortunately the car has been standing 8-10 years, which makes me think it’s too big a project for me, especially as the sellers friend, probably rightly wants to maximize the sale price of each car as his friend the owner can no longer work. I will be pleased to pass on any information I get and the contact details via PM on request.

z%20Visa%2001_zpsiv45yx7m.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I had one of these once - B911 DGP. Was a total shed, lost me hundreds of pounds, but when it did work it was lovely. IIRC bits of the A-pillar and sills were galvanised; mine had gone all around the windscreen frame. Worth saving.

(I will have to find the picture of it - I am sure it was B911, not A, now I think).