Hahahahahahaha

D Spares & Tyres

If I remember correctly, dodgytom tried selling the rustiest Xantia I've ever seen for quite a strong price on here.

Looking forward to seeing this in a 'spotted' thread in 10 years, rotten and sinking into the grass.

Haha. Now do yourself a favour. Buy some rice paper. Write those words down on it. At some point I want to see you eat that bit of paper ☺

I'm not getting into an argument about it but you perceive me as negative and I'd have you down as an eternal optimist. It's safe to say we disagree on a few subjects let's leave it at that.

I just cant get into this forum world. You were very nasty to me on a personal level on here in a way that you probably would never had to my face I doubt and that gets my back up.

I there is nothing I would say on a forum that i wouldn't say face to face, rather than ranting behind a keyboard. That's why I don't like you

Also ultrawomble:

No offence m8e you didn't insult me either, I just sell an awful lot on ebay and get sick of idiots texting saying 'worth £50 Max m8' and stuff like that ☺ I don't say mate either by the way, I was just getting into character ☺

I love it when someone offers something for sale, then people that don't want it, spend three pages telling the seller what it's (not) worth.

If you don't want it, fine. It'll sell if anyone wants it. If not, it won't. There's no need for everyone to stick their chests out. This isn't a Jnr school disco.

To be fair, it's a public forum so if you post stuff up, there's no guarantee everyone will agree (price) or whatever. We'll never all agree on price etc, but if arguments start about the value (and I mean from the seller, as well as those who comment) then it's never going to end well. Tom clearly like doesn't being told what people think the value is, and others probably don't like being told by Tom (or any other seller) that any given motor is worth 'X' amount in parts etc, as we'll make our own minds up on that. Not singling Tom out here by the way, just a general statement using the Rover as an example, and I've (rightly) had plenty of grief at the price of some of the stuff I sell. 

What I would add is that if nobody comes on here to flog stuff, we'll all lose out as there's been countless brilliant* cars on here for sale and long may that continue.

that's the ting with price, to some it's just not worth it, even if you are giving it away, yet other would give you a ton for it. it's subjective and that's when people will disagree / agree.

FFS I've seen people moan that it's too far to collect a FREE car where others would travel across the UK for it!

I just cant get into this forum world. You were very nasty to me on a personal level on here in a way that you probably would never had to my face I doubt and that gets my back up.

I there is nothing I would say on a forum that i wouldn't say face to face, rather than ranting behind a keyboard. That's why I don't like you

I don't care.