deals on wheels

bones96

But V-BH? She'd still get it. Twice, and once after breakfast too if she's lucky.

Cock off, who'd want to boff that rancid old troll. And don't blame me if you find a 'surprise' when you whip her pants down. Yeah, a big cock & balls surprise. How else do you explain the voice & scary man-hands.

Most irritating ever is a 'tosser-off' between that Jason Barlow who has thankfully gone quiet (maybe he has been assassinated for being a smug bastard) and that prick who presented the truly odious 'vroom vroom' programme. Was his name Brendan Coogan? A puffy-faced olegious little twat who appeared to have got lost on his way to show unlucky punters round a cheap apartment rental. I think he got lobbed off the telly when he got banned for DD.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She has got this lump of ironmongery named after some dead relation though - a former Great Central Railway director IIRC:

Posted Image

I throw in another contender, the little bald bloke, Dominic someting, he's done a couple of series on rebuilding stuff that would best be left in the scrapper for mug punters who can't afford retail. I think Vicky Bloke-Henderson appeared in some of them. Sanctimonious little twonk.

This fella:

Posted Image

:?:

Total and utter c*nt of the highest order. How he managses to survive in work I do not know, as he crops up on various daytime dross.

I saw him do one where he was supposed to be 'helping' two sisters buy their first flat. Unfortunately, these girls were indian, and this chap is clearly a fully paid up member of the BNP, as the whole of the show seemed to be him making sly digs...

DOMINIC LITTLEWOOD! - a right little turd burglar, used to do that property program with that mincer who was always in knitted jumpers and blazers. Neither of them seemed to know anything about property.