Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

deals on wheels

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 OFFLINE   colc

colc

• Full Members
  • 3,520 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationZummerzet

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:29 PM

That the fella....it's funny about the BNP thing, I got much the same vibe from him....I reckon that him and Brewer are both of the same ilk...
You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish

#32 OFFLINE   retrogeezer

retrogeezer

• Full Members
  • 4,771 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationUpstairs at Eric's

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:57 PM

I saw him do one where he was supposed to be 'helping' two sisters buy their first flat.

I think I may have seen that..the 2 girls were rather nice IIRC.
RIP Julie & Maisie

Posted Image

#33 OFFLINE   Hertz

Hertz

• Full Members
  • 3,730 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationSandbach

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:54 PM

Here is my most hated man, cracking music but what a total tw£t of the highest order!!! I would not p$ss on him if he were on fire!

Posted Image

1994 Renault Alpine A610

2001 Volkswagen T4 Multivan

2015 Toyota Avensis Estate

#34 OFFLINE   autohausdolby

autohausdolby

• Full Members
  • 248 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLe Mans

Posted 21 December 2008 - 05:00 PM

But V-BH? She'd still get it. Twice, and once after breakfast too if she's lucky.

Cock off, who'd want to boff that rancid old troll. And don't blame me if you find a 'surprise' when you whip her pants down. Yeah, a big cock & balls surprise. How else do you explain the voice & scary man-hands.

Most irritating ever is a 'tosser-off' between that Jason Barlow who has thankfully gone quiet (maybe he has been assassinated for being a smug bastard) and that prick who presented the truly odious 'vroom vroom' programme. Was his name Brendan Coogan? A puffy-faced olegious little twat who appeared to have got lost on his way to show unlucky punters round a cheap apartment rental. I think he got lobbed off the telly when he got banned for DD.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She has got this lump of ironmongery named after some dead relation though - a former Great Central Railway director IIRC:

Posted Image
Autohaus Dolby
VW Garage Sheffield
www.autohausdolby.co.uk
facebook.com/autohausdolby
0114 2446589

#35 OFFLINE   Owain-328i

Owain-328i

• Full Members
  • 619 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationSouth Wales

Posted 21 December 2008 - 05:09 PM

I throw in another contender, the little bald bloke, Dominic someting, he's done a couple of series on rebuilding stuff that would best be left in the scrapper for mug punters who can't afford retail. I think Vicky Bloke-Henderson appeared in some of them. Sanctimonious little twonk.

This fella:
http://www.tmcentertainment.co.uk/images...
:?:

Total and utter c*nt of the highest order. How he managses to survive in work I do not know, as he crops up on various daytime dross.
I saw him do one where he was supposed to be 'helping' two sisters buy their first flat. Unfortunately, these girls were indian, and this chap is clearly a fully paid up member of the BNP, as the whole of the show seemed to be him making sly digs...
DOMINIC LITTLEWOOD! - a right little turd burglar, used to do that property program with that mincer who was always in knitted jumpers and blazers. Neither of them seemed to know anything about property.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users