1999 Perodua Nippa - £350

Station

Nippa for sale. This is my car, but my friend used and loved it for a couple of years, but she disappeared and is now surplus.

I changed the engine in December 2013 for a 20,000 mile one - the car has done nearly 90,000 miles.

13055207294_e55e0805f1_h.jpg

It has 80's Wolfrace seats with tig welded subframes. They are infinitely more comfortable than the terrible seats that came in it.

It has coilovers fitted, this combined with the short wheelbase/lightness = you can throw it around corners.

I've just fitted a complete exhaust system as the old one had had it. Perodua mats, speaker shelf etc, has all four Perodua wheel trims.

Driver's window runner/regulator needs replacing. There's half a tank of petrol in it, has a 'period' Grundig stereo and new stereo speakers nicely hidden under the dash.

It comes with 12 months MOT, no tax.

12583958743_17cf3f56ff_h.jpg

10957946405_eed91d2206_h.jpg

Complete boxed drum kit fits in the boot:

14712149108_f03a8233b6_h.jpg

I've been looking at the other thread regarding these cars & have discovered that the official importers are (or were!) only a few miles from me, just off the North Circular Road, NW2, so I'm strangely interested in them. Where is this car & are visits permitted?