Any love for a Peugeot Boxer Van

stephen01

My 06 Peugeot Boxer 2.0 HDI is up for sale,  12 months MOT, Just had new front window (for MOT), clutch was done approx 2 years ago, cost over £400. receipt for this. New battery was fitted in January, cost £120 best one i could get!

Mileage is 145k, I have serviced the van every 12 months or so, it's due again but I only do small mileage, approx 6k a year. costs approx 35 quid to do a oil and filter and you don't even need to jack it up as it's easy access from just underneath!

Will do 30+ MPG on a run, I average approx 25 but this is just knocking about with a couple of hundred KG in the back. This has been used as a plasterers van, back is ply lined, but could do with a decent clean, or bang some carpet down :) but It's very clean in the cab, 3 seats, not ripped like most 'builders' vans. comes with a cd/radio with the classic home speaker under the drivers seat. No fancy electric windows or central locking, I have two keys.

Now the bad bit - The gears are notchy, can no longer get 5th gear & reverse can be a bit of a pain, have been told that the gear shift cables need changing, as I only use the van 2 or 3 days a week I've not had it done. 

Looking for no less than £1000 as is or I can get the gears sorted but this will be reflected in the price. 

Take a look on ebay, autotrader this is priced to sell! 

B7FDF458-911A-4800-90E3-7D2D043D3534_zps

The body work is very clean for 145k. only dent on the van is on the back door, and i'll be honest it's not that bad. as with most 06 builders vans it's got a few scratches, again nothing major and loads better than 99% of the vans I looked at when I was looking for this one.  It's being moped ATM, it really does shine!

I encourage viewings as this way anyone can take a good look around it and see it in the 'flesh'