2001 Zafira 1.8 16v - £750

Pillock

CSA finally caught up with you over that drunken fumble in the hotel in Clacton all those years ago? Has it turned out you've got more children than you thought? What you need, is MOAR SEATS.

2001 Zafira being sold by a mate of Mrs_Pillock

1.8 Pezzle 16v that has joyously propelled this fine automobile for 99,000 miles or thereabouts but in daily use

For one of these it's in excellent nick - apart from a couple of parking dings and a little scratch on a door, the kids are grown up so you're not going to find crayons and happy meals ground into the upholstery.

MOT until July 

Recently had new front tyres, starter motor and MAF

Vauxhall Club logo is illuminated (aka the EML is on) but is said not to hurt performance at all

It's on the starting blocks at £750 and is located not far from the M1 end of the M42, in Ashby-de-la-Soul (Zouch)

Pics to follow if interest

I can throw something and probably hit Coalville, but I live in a village don'tcha know.

Actually, you do know. Because magazines, you posting them to my house, and that whole thing about the chippy up the end of the village!

I shall recommend the FB local pages. I did wonder if it was too pricey for AS, or not dented and pongy enough for Cavcraft. But not my place to chip him down, he did say as it still has MOT he'll just keep running it - just would prefer a smaller car for running costs.