What you got?

stephen01

One Grand, jag to a Micra - worlds your oyster mate - millions of em out there for that!

Thats been my max budget for a car ever! Apart from a Cossie Cortina I bought three years ago, all the other 70 odd others have been well below that figure.

Bait up your line and go fishing my lad!

1k?

Buy a gleaming, polished, giffer spec 2.5 V6 Rover 75 Club in that wonderful bottle green pearl, with beige velour and not a stain on the carpet, and blow the remaining 850 quid on

OMGCAMBLTCHNG and OMGHGF.

Alternatively, buy a tatty Buick Regal koop, or Oldmansmobile Gutless, and drive it happily ever after.

02 plate Pug 306 2.0 manual convertible - 24k miles, two owner, fsh - needs the torn hood swapped over for the good one in my garage - MoT till October. £900 or £1000 with hardtop. Folder with all history, timing belt at 17k IIRC. Hood function is perfect but hood frame broken, and hood torn, hence why it needs the replacement in the garage.

Bit of hijack but Has anyone got a small (size wise) auto for sale for under £300? Bigger the engine the better.

Civic is at a point where potentially need to spend £200 or so on it so would prefer to get something else if possible.

Bit of hijack but Has anyone got a small (size wise) auto for sale for under £300? Bigger the engine the better.

Civic is at a point where potentially need to spend £200 or so on it so would prefer to get something else if possible.

From the tat thread:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131415341375