Toyota Hilux Surf for sale! £700

Station

strings4.gif

Not sure why I bought this - was after a Shogun, but saw this and went and bought it on Friday.
It's severely surplus to my needs, so will drive it to work for a week and then put it on ebay.

£700 is cheap, you could get at least a grand on ebay. It has MOT until the end of December 2015!

The speedo doesn't work, but I'll have a look at this today, it is always the speedo gear on the gearbox.

Sump gasket needs replacing, it drips.

A few bits of trim missing (a bit under the dashboard)

Passenger side electric window doesn't work (it's the wiring on the driver's side - I've powered up the motor and it's fine).

All the cons are stuff you could replace on a scrappy raid and a new sump gasket. I'll have a look on ebay for bits and might replace some of the things. I've fixed a load of stuff, the rear window wouldn't come down (meaning you couldn't open the tail gate), I've changed the thermostat and done the coolant today. Also replaced numerous bulbs in the dashboard.
Other than that, it drives brilliantly, has just had the cambelt done and doesn't overheat. It warms up nicely and is really nice to drive. The seats are uber-comfy due to the height and are adjustable by about five knobs. Central locking works, it has a two button alarm fob which also works. Typical Toyota reliability. It has a sump guard, new exhaust, new batteries (2) and some other stuff. 

It's not that bad on fuel to be honest. I got 30 mpg over the weekend.

No offers, swaps, 'GLWS' etc. Can meet someplace if you drop me off at the station. Would benefit to sell in Leamington Spa as that's where my other car is, or otherwise on the Wirral

16284301858_5b9ab69c5e_h.jpg

16472002635_2c3219cadb_h.jpg

16284558630_45f86ab499_h.jpg

16445985556_4a4d1f1717_h.jpg

15849463794_88d2e441ae_h.jpg

Utterly perfect for my business (looking for something with more towing power than the Xantia) but you've caught me with my pants down and an empty wallet.

Fuck.  :? Will keep a keen eye on this and if money comes in I will snap your hand off. Don't count on it though, sales are slow atm due to time of year.

Noticed no tow bar fitted but assuming they're readily available.

Surely the natural environment for that was ten years ago being driven round a council estate by a baldy 40-something bloke with thermal tattoos and an angry looking blonde wife?