'just bloody scrap it' - the eBay 'fuck me, what were they thinking' thread

messerschmitt owner

FFS that Austins less rusty than mine (in places), about 30 miles away and currently £50.  It might be worth buying for the starter motor and some repair panels.

The main tat thread has shown us that an 1100 will fit in a Luton van and I have one available.

I don't think I could break it though,  it would look too sad :(

FFS that Austins less rusty than mine (in places), about 30 miles away and currently £50. It might be worth buying for the starter motor and some repair panels.

The main tat thread has shown us that an 1100 will fit in a Luton van and I have one available.

I don't think I could break it though, it would look too sad :(

Man up. It's in a JCB bucket for gods sake, if you can use it for parts then just get it, you can't save them all, and I guarantee you that if you don't get the use from it then will end up in a crusher, starter motor and all....

That Lotus is worth about 2.5p, the door handles are about the only thing salvageable, what a cunt. Seller is also clearly a dealer and is wanting daft money for parts that are rotten & fucked. Clearly needs sending through the crusher themselves

I like the way the adverts states the seller is willing to post to Europe, America Asia etc. OK - so who's going to be the first to ask him how much to Wyoming............