Cavcraft 2015: Vectra, because you're worthless.

Cavcraft

I honestly think this is the worse car I've ever had. No mean feat or boast, but the daylight pictures (weekend now) will confirm it, I'm sure.

Advertised as (Daewoo Kalos) 1.2 with 12 months MOT, 12 months tax and (all genuine quotes) a medium size dent and a small scratch, a mechanic I know said £80-£100 to fix. No other problems, great car, can't afford insurance. £250.

The reality:

Daewoo Kalos 1.2. Taxed cashed back 23rd December, 'medium dent and small scratch' are fantastically bad. It looks like someone's 'sick drifted, yo.' Several times into several brick walls.

The bloke who sold it her said she could keep the tax or cash it in, that it was two owners and last was an old lady and it was insured for a day for her.

She drove it home, at some point 'hit the gate post' and was clearly stung by whoever sold it to her, big time. She's partly to blame for not having it checked or looking at the log book, but she's just a ( pregnant) kid and was royally mugged off.

Anyhow, MOT Jan 2016, exhaust blows and it just looks completely awful. I couldn't say no, and I bet Cartakeback don't either when scrap goes back up!

Picture/s don't do it justice, the full horror will be revealed when I get daylightpictures..,

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh, I had to put petrol in it as was completely empty.

Despite you posting the worst photographs EVER to be put in the internet, I can see what looks like a pretty big dent in the front wing. There are a good few on eGay for not much dorrar, though.

Edited to add: I drove one of those as a hire car in Barcelona some years ago. I liked it - sort of an honest car with no pretensions. A bit like a properly made MK1 Fiat Punto.

post-8466-0-43432600-1422487015_thumb.jpg