Rover 75 cdti connoisseur se

dean36014

Rover 75 cdti connoisseur se. "004, 54 registration. mot until october 1st. 177k on the clock. X power grey, love it or hate it. Black leather electric memory seats, cruise control, electric rear blind. recent new front and rear brake discs and pads and handbrake shoes and modified compensator. 

Known faults, heavy clutch pedal, been like this since I've owned it (2 years), but no leaks or clutch slip. radiator fan doesn't work, doesn't bother me as the diesel is very thermally efficient and can easily cope without. Downside is the aircon doesn't work at tickover. Cruise control is self fitted so the resume button doesn't work, needs a T4 session to enable, think the clutch switch needs adjusting as you have to lift the clutch pedal before cruise will engage. needs a lower arm rear bush fitting, I have this and will hopefully have it fitted before sale. £700 ono, located in coventry.

rover1.jpg

IMAG0485.jpg

Bought another car from a dealer with no intention of asking for a px. When i was leaving trader asked what I was doing with it, and offered me a good price not far off my asking price. Snatched his hand off as not got the hassle of selling it now. No doubt it will be on the forecourt for £1500 next week, but if so good luck to him. I had two years motoring, covering 30k miles for a total loss of 400 quid. bargain motoring! don't even have to grovel outside in the cold now changing the suspension bush as he said he'd do it.