Skrotia Felicia

doobietoo

Did a job for a mate at works other half and am being paid by Skoda hatchback.... Its a T plate with 3 former owners 134,000 on the clock MOT until May and it is a silver diesel 1.9. Will know more/ have pics once i pick it up and can drive/ have a good look round but thought i would see if anyone on here wants it first before i sell it locally. Please note i have yet to see/drive or drive it so it may only be good for a few bits and the bridge but who knows.... 

I cant see it being worth more than about 2 or3 hundred quid complete or i may break it if enough peeps want parts...  

Form an orderly queue here........or not as the case may be...

Car Mechanics mag editor I believe is Peter Simpson

Incorrect. His protegé Martyn Knowles has been editor for quite a few years now, and the title is at a different publisher. Peter did edit it for many years, and Classic Car Weekly then Classic Car Buyer. He's now satisfying his truck fetish with Classic & Vintage Commercial.

However, I'd be interested in pics of the car we're actually meant to be talking about.

So drove it today and it goes surprisingly well just a slight knock on pulling away etc from the front which i would suspect is a bush... cruises at 70mph fine pulls well and turns left and right as it should.... The body is ok with a little rust on the rear arches and the odd ding here and there ....

The reason it was got rid of is that it has a starting problem when the glow plug light doesnt come on, I disconnected the coolant electrical plug after which it fired right up so at a guess a new coolant sensor would sort it out it . Battery is flat from where its been sitting  but i can charge it for the new buyer before collection.

It has service history up to 88,000 and has been looked after since then by a local garage but no records of that.  It has keep fit windows etc but has both tacho and central locking although you have to lock and unlock the passenger side as the drivers side key doesnt work the lock does though. It needs a good clean inside and out as previous owner had a dog...that about it really ... any questions ask away...

Looking for £250 ono.

20150125_121256_zpsc5e51a26.jpg

20150125_121306_zpsa087470a.jpg

20150125_121318_zps86b12d08.jpg

20150125_121328_zpsf019d423.jpg

20150125_121338_zps68d7bc81.jpg

20150125_121346_zps1125768e.jpg

20150125_121351_zps69677dc9.jpg

Guest Lord Sward

I once sold one of them to Keith Adams of this parish for a banger rally. Well tough, especially since his co-pilot was Andrew 'Pearly' Elthick.