Is anyone interested in a 1990 Peugeot 205 diesel - PICTURES NOW INCLUDED - STILL AVAILABLE

theorganist

This isn't my car but a neighbours.

It is a 1990 H reg Peugeot 205 NA Diesel 5 Door, not sure if it is a GLD or GRD. It is dark blue not metallic. It has done 80,000 miles and has an MOT till May. They have been given a mark 4 Golf by a relative (he also owns a Porsche 944) so they want to get rid of the Peugeot. I have known the car a long time as they bought it off their immediate neighbours. I don't think it has ever given much trouble. It looks solid to me.

He seems to think it is only worth £200, I would have thought a little more than that personally.

I can get pictures if people are interested.

I think he is involved in the medical profession (if that matters) and I have only really known him a few years. He sometimes and comes over to chat about cars.

If you are interested let me know and I can put any interested parties in touch with him.

If it has a tow bar you can use it to A frame the C15 home.

Can you double A frame because that would make it more economic if I buy another car to tow home! Then with the Rover 220 SLi I did have the idea that with a Mega bus ticket, they should A frame a car home for me just as they carry luggage for others!

There is a very good train service to Stourbridge including through Chiltern trains from London so I can always pick you up from the station if you wanted to do it that way. 

Here are some pictures of the 205 sent by the seller this morning. If anyone wants his email address then pm me. I have already pm'd Mr. Six-Cylinder his email address.

190120151247.jpg190120151254.jpg190120151253.jpg190120151252.jpg190120151251.jpg190120151250.jpg190120151249.jpg190120151248.jpg

Well when Julian initially spoke to me he did say £200, I think I did say that it might be worth more than that but didn't want to commit myself as it is hard to value cars of that age. When I bought my H reg Fiesta two years ago it was up for £250 on ebay and no one bid and I "won" it for £250. Although it had a short MOT it was tidy. Not long after I saw a similar aged one which looked in worse condition which was nearly double the price!

When he emailed me later he said stated "£400?" I personally would have thought that £400 wouldn't be impossible if it is in good condition, which I believe it is. I think he will probably accept a bit less that though.