FOR SALE 1989 FSO POLONEZ LHD

Felly Magic

Hi, my mate is selling his FSO Polonez left hooker in grey. It's in virtually mint condition and comes with 12mth MOT upon sale. It is not UK registered however, but the vendor is willing to assist completion of relevant paperwork to register it with the DVLA. The car has been given a full mechanical service by the owner, who is a time served mechanic, and assures me that it's 100% fit as a fiddle. Car is very well known in FSO circles, and I can vouch for it's condition, having seen the car in the metal several times. For a 1989 car it's pretty darn fit, and a great, useable starter classic KM's are believed genuine. Car is located in North London.

Price is £1450 OVNO

PM me for deatails

post-5211-0-43789100-1420727416_thumb.jpg

post-5211-0-39640800-1420727422_thumb.jpg

post-5211-0-68023200-1420727430_thumb.jpg

post-5211-0-94756900-1420727437_thumb.jpg

Correctly identified, yes!  Back then they were almost given away at car-boot sales, which was fine by me.  All I wanted was to disguise the mismatched set of Riva/Mirafiori steels behind them.  I had it on the road about 15 months IIRC.  Next purchase was an Estelle.  I know how to live, me!

It's only ten times what I paid for this beauty...

attachicon.gifATS.jpg

OK, that was in 1994, when you could still find them, but at least it was UK registered and RHD. 

That was one of those cars I wish I'd been able to keep.

Grey one does look lovely though.  GLWTS.

With its CB radio gutter mount - ah hwone nineah for a copeee