Got the horn

pompei

No one messes with air horns!The CX has these as standard but it's an odd set up - there's also an electric horn so you press the horn and the electric comes on and if you press it further the air horns come on too - a sort of 'town and country' set up. Obviously I just plough straight through the air horns every time! It's funny because the sound of the 'leccy one compared to the air horn is very different! the meek little electric one sounds out of place on a car that size but ideal for a friendly toot to someone in front of you who didn't see the green arrow filter lane light change (very common here)ON TOPIC: anyone have a spare air horn compressor I could purchase? I have decided to fit air horns to the BX too but the ones I got off ebay a year ago turned out to be 6 volt compressor - it's just this part I need to replace.

Air horns = Ace. We mounted a pair under the seat of a mate's Italjet Velocifero about ten years ago, scared the liquid shit out of anybody within a fifty yard radius (including matey while riding said 'ped) but shonky wiring unfortunately caused the loom to self-combust. Removed the blackened evidence before (successful) insurance claim... :)

What a super website!Really pi**ed off my other half by sampling all the tunes!My green Honda used to have air horns - as fitted by my dad - but I refitted the oh-so Japanese-style standard horns.Would like musical airs on my daily car though, preferably a town & country set up.* I have a couple of spare compressors j-j *