Bit of an emergency - need a set of Winter wheels for a Peugeot 405

Junkman

Due to an imminent trip to M+S land, I'm wondering whether anyone out there has a set kicking about.

The Summer size is 185/65R14, but alternatively it can have Winters in 165/70R14.

I would buy them outright if cheap enough, or maybe we can strike a deal that I hire them for a week or two?

I just don't want to buy a complete set of new wheels and tyres I need for maybe two weeks in my life.

I mean, I could always chance it. The fine is 35 roros, if they ever catch me.

Could have done something with you last month, I've had a virtually new set of 405 Kleber Quantax All weather wheels and tyres sitting around for about a year doing nothing.

However rather than just look at them decided to put them on the 405 recently and very glad I did, ride is even better now and steering not affected at all.  Brakes just feel a tad softer for some reason.

Could have done something with you last month, I've had a virtually new set of 405 Kleber Quantax All weather wheels and tyres sitting around for about a year doing nothing.

However rather than just look at them decided to put them on the 405 recently and very glad I did, ride is even better now and steering not affected at all.  Brakes just feel a tad softer for some reason.

On a general basis, I'd happily use all seasons all year around.

My problem is, that I need to go over beyond within the next few days and am too skint to buy a new set just now.

Also, the tyres currently on it are almost new, so it would be a right old waste.

Hence askage here for a temporary solution.