Calendar - can we buy it yet? Yes! *1ST BATCH DELIVERED!*

dollywobbler

The delay is down to the suppliers upping their price considerably since the last time(s) and not playing ball. I'm still working on it, but it may actually be easier for people to order direct from them. Let you know soon as.

It doesn't work out cheaper due to their bloody postage costs! The last few years they've been great, prices were really hit and miss and some cost more than others (even for the same order) but they've gone a bit bloody hopeless now and don't seem especially interested in customer relations.

I'll message people ref the first 50 calendars ordered (I'll have to do it in stages due to the costs involved) and do it like that. I just need to settle the end price of the calendars inc. postage. I can't actually remember how much they were last year, hopefully it won't be too much more though.

I reckon £7.95 should do it. all in with delivery. I would really prefer Paypal (at least for the first batch) as sadly I'll have to request money up front. That does NOT mean those without Paypal will go without though, I will be able to take postal orders or whatever.

Costs are for calendars themselves, envelopes, postage, Paypal charges and the small amount of fuel to get into town and get to the Post Office. I'm on 8-5 next week which means getting to the P.O on time is tricky, hence the suggested delivery date below:

Important:

With express delivery I reckon the earliest anyone is going to get a calendar will realistically be about the 13th January. If this is a problem please let me know when I start the laborious task of messaging people!

Ok, messages are en-route to the first 50.

Bit of a bollock up (again!) so when you go to reply please start a new message to me or everyone can see your contact details. Don't worry if you've already replied, I will delete messages as soon as they've been read.

Buggar, my accounts empty until the 18tg. Would it bollocks you up if you move me into the second batch? Happy for someone with money now to get theirs sooner, appreciate in a knob for saying yes but being poor, SWMBO will remove my bollocks if I dip into the rent money...

Buggar, my accounts empty until the 18tg. Would it bollocks you up if you move me into the second batch? Happy for someone with money now to get theirs sooner, appreciate in a knob for saying yes but being poor, SWMBO will remove my bollocks if I dip into the rent money...

If it helps, I'll take your place, although I haven't ordered at all, yet. If it causes a massive ballache, then I'll wait and have one at the end.

Another thing I think I omitted to point out:

When sending payment please include all your details with the Paypal transaction as it saves loads of time, cheers.