1999 Avondale caravan - £1750

Fat_Pirate

I'm going to stick this on the 'bay in the New Year for around £2500, but it's available now for the special shitters discount price of £1750.  

DSCF0457_zpsb4d653c8.jpg

It's a Dart 475 (5m long), and for a 4-berth it's pretty light with a MIRO of 922kg (1160kg MTPLM). I pull it with a 1.6 petrol Berlingo, though this isn't recommended - it does not enjoy hill starts!  It comes complete and ready to use - gas bottles, leisure battery, mains cable, water containers, crockery, etc are all included, you just need to provide bed linen and towels. 

DSCF0461_zps7fe6e698.jpg

It looks SUPER CLEAN in these photos but it's got minor marks on the body and some fading of the interior, etc.

DSCF0462_zps1c86e5b6.jpg

It's got mains electric as well as 12v, blown-air gas heating (supposed to work on mains too, but doesn't), Carver water heater, gas cooker, gas/electric fridge, cassette toilet, shower (though the hose needs replacing and the water pressure must be COMEDY with a 12v submersible pump; I've never tried to use it).

DSCF0464_zps3f6f0576.jpg

There's also an awning (with an additional 2-bed pod), and some big sunshade thing that goes on the side - I've never bothered with any of it, though I have the instructions.

DSCF0465_zps7999b592.jpg

There's no obvious damp, but I have a suspicion water might be getting into the area under the front side windows.  It's certainly had a repair there at some point as you can see a join in the interior panels, and the sill under the front windows (MDF with veneer) has expanded as if it's been wet.

DSCF0466_zps9f598c76.jpg

It'll need tyres soon too, as they're about 6 years-old from memory.  

DSCF0463_zps6eb8b3b3.jpg

'Van is located just outside Basingstoke and I'm around until the 5th Jan if anyone wants to come and take a look, or just drink my tea.