Portugese Barnfind

VWPowered

It is a very tired story, but......those are excellent shots, as far as I know (if this is the same Portuguese barn find story that we've heard over & over, i.e. the barn find that 'never was') I don't recall seeing those particular cars before only ones much older & more 'classic'. The cars in the pictures you've posted are much more up my street, so thanks to you! :DWould love to know what their fate will be (or maybe not...)

ahh i know the barnfind your on about, its nohing to do with that, not even close lmy son, you took a shot went well wide, these belong to a car dealers who by the look of it doesnt actually sell many cars..

but does have a website

more intresting pics there...

http://www.classicosmdt.com/stand/stand ... 1&stand=15

enjoy :D all it say sis 200 cars including parts to be sold unless someone here speaks portugese

this is on there oo, wonder if there are english in the area

Posted Image

ahh i know the barnfind your on about, its nohing to do with that, not even close lmy son, you took a shot went well wide, these belong to a car dealers who by the look of it doesnt actually sell many cars..

Oh right, I'm afraid I leapt to the same conclusion I would expect everyone else to, that this was about that fake story about 180 cars that were discovered in a hanger in Portugal 'left behind' by the previous occupier! I think the words 'Portuguese' and 'Not new but still very interesting' might have given that impression! :wink: