ZR/ZS or ?? for swapsie with a sexy German Coopaaaay

purplebargeken

After discussions with mates who track day, having done the Brands Hatch thing and sold the MGF due to not being able to drive it for very long indeed before hurting loads. I have come to the conclusion that a track day toy will bring me much happiness*, attract nubile young women to me* and turn me into a track day sexual tyrannosaur*. 

Failing all of the above....... does anyone fancy a direct swap of (in the first instance) something MG orientated (sorry, not an F) or something similar for the former EssDeeOne BMW 318iS coupe in auto flavour. The value of said Beemer is £700 to £800 and it is a nice, nay, very nice car. The only niggly bit is a slightly tatty front grille thing (the bit where the kidney grilles mount to. I have no idea what that bit is called, sorry. The BMW is a lovely car but not something that could go on track in auto form.

The BMW has MOT until April or May IIRC and is currently languishing in a barn in Essex. Big stack of history and it just purrs beautifully.

So, over to you lot then........

I saw a lovely black ZR tonight parked around the corner, I don't usually take much notice but this one looked very smart indeed.

The BMW I can highly recommend, drives spot on, everything works and there is a lever arch file of history going back to day one. Dont be put off by the 4 pot as this 318is has the 140bhp 1.9 engine, and its chained up  :-)

If it wasn't for the unbearable 75 itch I would still be the proud owner of this.

I'll see your K seal and raise you a MLS head gasket!

My final offer is all that and a new thermostat, any more and ahhhhhmmmm ooooot

On a serious note the barried stuff lights/wheels on that blue mg is bolt on and no doubt some Barry will want to swap their standard stuff for it, the coilovers will aid handling you could be track god wcpgw