Ok, what do I win? SWAP PART-EX CRAZY PRE-2105 DEALS NOW ON

Cavcraft

Please refuse to take any money off me, if after pictures i PM you.

Don't be so fucking ridiculous. Don't you know the Cavcraft T&Cs?

You win everything.  Quite jealous, I have an inexplicable desire for a square-light XJ40.  It's the pub landlord in me I think.

These are ace! The last one I had I actually bought from a pub landlord, also a Daimler with the tv lights.

They've been at the " cheap jag" level for so long I'm suprised there any left!

This is too decadent. What you need to do is PX it against a nice little Corsa B that has your name on it...

That Corsa has my name against it, alright.  As soon as I have enough (spare) spondulicks I shall be messaging you.  

I imagine this will drive lovely- provided the tyres and bushes are half-decent. 

We have a semi-wasted X300 at work that's grown on me quite a lot. I couldn't stand its Eastbourne-by-night styling at first, and I still think this era of Jag has a very unfortunate image. 

Lots of people love the 'cocoon-like' cabins of Jaguars; I think they're extravagantly wasteful for the size of car in question. A cabin can be roomy and luxurious without hemming the occupants in so tightly. 

XJ40s frustrate me; I love how they drive but despise the attendant baggage that goes with them. Still, they're one hell of a car for the money. 

I've not even really looked at it properly in the daylight, yet!

I like all the XJ6/Xj40/X300s, though not owned an example of the latter. The only thing that bugs me about the X300 is some of the bloody horrible colours they came in, I'm still amazed those metallic green and those sort of aqua blue coloured ones ever found a home. I'm not being snobbish or owt, but the shape of them just doesn't seem to lend to horrible colours.  

The only thing that bugs me about the X300 is some of the bloody horrible colours they came in, I'm still amazed those metallic green and those sort of aqua blue coloured ones ever found a home. I'm not being snobbish or owt, but the shape of them just doesn't seem to lend to horrible colours.  

DSCN6303.jpg

image.jpg

While you're admiring that picture, here's our dog wearing a shower cap

image.jpg

*Edit: that's NOT my Corsa in the background, though the owner is under strict instruction to give me first refusal if he ever sells it.